Catering & Concessions
We love to party! Let us be your caterer or concession vendor at your next event. With over 20 years of catering experience, we offer a wide variety of event options.
Please download our menu for Offerings and Pricing:
To see photos of our latest events, please follow us on instagram @hickorylanecatering
Beverage Focused Events:
- No host cafe, starting at $250
- Hosted cafe, starting at $500
- Cupping Events, similar to wine or beer tasting, this is a fun and educational coffee or tea event well-suited to specialty parties or fundraising events.
Full Cuisine Events
- We specialize in elevated comfort food. Familiar flavors with a beautiful and delicious twist.
- We have cultivated our recipes based upon our southern roots, extensive international travel, french technique training, alternative nutritional studies, and the bounty of California agriculture.
- We cater everything from intimate formal dinners to corporate picnics.
- We love being invited into your home to cook intimate dinners for your family and friends.
- Eat delicious and healthy every day. Avoid take-out. Have a plan for all the vegetables in your weekly farm box. We can come into your home provide meal prep, meal service, grocery shopping and recipe building. We specialize in helping those with specific dietary restrictions.
- Pulling together concessions for your sporting events can be difficult. Let us handle it all. We have a variety of models to work with, to ensure your attendees are hydrated and fed, while your organization still raises funds.
Examples of Events We Have Attended or Hosted
- Graduation Parties
- Celebrations of Life
- Open Houses
- Corporate Picnics
- National Swim Meets
- Farm Markets
- Wine and Food Festivals
- Beach Days
- Car Shows
- Community Parade Days
Testimonials From Satisfied Customers
- "When our other caterer cancelled, Julie and her team came through for the baby shower I was hosting. She asked what the Mom-to-be's favorite foods were. And she delivered it in a beautiful and delicious way, the very next day."
- "Julie comes into our home weekly to prepare dinner on my busiest work day. Not only is it wonderful coming home to a delicious dinner, but she also organizes the fridge, prepares snacks and lunches for the rest of the week and utilizes the vegetables from our garden. I feel like we are wasting far less food and saving money from ordering unhealthy take-out."
- "Everyone loved your drinks! I had such good feedback from people who came to JO's! It was so yummy!" From the meet director for Southern California Junior Olympic Swim Meet
- "This Vanilla Oat Latte is the best thing I've had EVER in the universe!"
- "I loved the set-up of the Keurig Cafe for the graduation party. Not only were the pods pretty and decorative, but it ensured that every guest received a delicious fresh cup of coffee. Even better, I didn't have to do a thing!"
- "The little mini cake assortment paired with coffee and tea was amazing! What a fun event for our book club!"
- "I was so stressed about this event, but you were so assuring during the booking process that I instantly felt better. Not only that, but you delivered on every aspect of the service we agreed to. I especially appreciated how your team pitched in and helped with set up when we were running behind. You went above and beyond!"
- "I couldn't help but notice that you always had a happy little crowd around you during the party. You were simultaneously making drinks while keeping everyone entertained. Who needs a bartender, when you can have a barista!"
- "Thank you for offering healthy ingredients and caring about our planet!"
Please contact us to schedule your next event.